March is National Bed Month, an initiative led by The Sleep Council to promote the importance of a comfortable and supportive bed to ensure a good night’s sleep.
To celebrate we’ve got some great deals available in our Bed Centre, located in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
Free size upgrade on Harrison Beds & Mattresses
So get a super king for the price of a king, or a king size for the price of a double. Harrison are considered the sleep tailors, offering the ultimate in comfort and luxury using traditional craftsmanship and innovative spring technology.
*Offer excludes headboards and is available on new orders placed in March only.
Save 20% on Cotswold Caners Beds
Top quality furniture made by British Craftsmen, our range of Cotswold Caners beds features a range of spring slatted beds made from solid wood – hand assembled and hand finished to last for years. Choose from high or low heads and a range of wood finishes.
*Offer available on standard sizes of models displayed in our showroom throughout March
Free collection of your old bed
Take the hard work out of getting ready for the arrival of your new bed from Vincent’s Bed Centre. When you buy a new bed or mattress during Bed Month we will collect your old bed or mattress free of charge for recycling.
We firmly believe that the comfort of your bed and mattress is one of the biggest factors in ensuring you get the best night’s sleep, which plays a major role in your overall health and well-being, and with the extra savings to be made now is the perfect time to upgrade your bed. A good night’s sleep can’t always be guaranteed, but the best place to start when working towards a better night’s sleep is your bed.
A bed with the correct support, comfort and space will ensure you wake less, move about less, are less disturbed by your partner and are less likely to wake up feeling tired or aching. Remember, if you’re not comfortable in bed your sleep won’t be as deep.
The Sleep Council offers these essential tips for buying a new bed – you spend a third of your life in bed, so it’s vital that you make the right choice.
- Decide your priorities and concerns in advance. For example, is it :-price, storage, access to bedroom, turning the mattress, getting in and out of bed, overall size or shape, a health issue, etc
- Make sure you physically try a selection of beds for comparison before you buy.
- Buy for correct support and comfort for your weight and build – not just firmness.
- Spend time trying out the mattress – ideally at least 10 minutes – to find the one that is most comfortable for you and your partner. Wear comfortable clothing, remove any outdoor gear and adopt your normal sleeping position.
- Try it together, if the bed’s for two.
- Don’t forget a bed is a mattress and a base working together – don’t consider them in isolation.
- Think big – larger beds are more comfortable and you’re less likely to disturb your partner.
- You get what you pay for – both in product and service – so spend as much as you can afford, it’s probably one of the most important investments you’ll make.
- Look out for the NBF Approved label to be reassured that the mattress you’re buying is safe, clean and honest.
The team at Vincent Bed Centre are experts in all things beds, mattresses, pillows and toppers, and can give you all the advice you need to make an informed – and comfortable – decision.
We have great relationships with the top bed and mattress manufacturers so even if you have seen a bed you like somewhere else it’s worth getting in touch as we offer competitive prices – plus you’ve got these great offers to take advantage of as it’s National Bed Month!
Let’s make March the month you get a better night’s sleep.