Grey in interior design in going nowhere. It’s gained status in recent years, often replacing natural oak and beige coloured wood floors and carpet, as people sway towards the calming and tranquil base colours grey can offer.
An ideal way to infuse some on-trend grey into your interior design is with a rug – and the good news is you could win one in Vincent Flooring’s latest competition.
We are giving away this stylish Jacaranda Otto Rug in Natural Iron Grey finish.
Measuring 1.2 x 1.8m, the rug is 100% natural undyed wool with a cotton backing.
Boasting a heavy pile weight of 3500g/m2 the rug is the perfect durable addition to add some grey texture to your floors and cosy warmth underfoot.
To be in with a chance of winning this rug simply answer the question below and submit your entry. Competition closes on Friday 30th June 2017.
Good luck! And in the meantime why not find out more about the new rug showroom at Vincent Flooring. As ambassadors for Jacaranda rugs you’ll find the full collection on display, alongside their made to measure range, plus hundreds more stylish rug ideas from some of the leading brands.
- The competition is run by Vincent Flooring Limited, 141 Hersham Road, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 1RW, Surrey
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition
- All entrants who correctly answer the competition question will be entered into the draw and the winner will be selected at random.
- Competition closes on 30th June 2017, after this date no further entries to the competition will be included in the draw
- The winner will be contacted by email within 7 days of the closing date
- The winner will receive one 1.2m x 1.8m Jacaranda Otto Rug in Natural Iron Grey finish
- The prize rug cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative rug
- The winner must visit the Vincent Flooring showroom in Walton-on-Thames to collect their prize
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition